Lord Jesus, I come before you, thanking you for counting me to be one in the kingdom. It is not by my deeds but by the great grace through you on the cross. I was nothing before people but by your loving kindness you welcomed me into your kingdom.
Lord for your great love in my life I worship you and I praise you. Praise be to your name forever in all generations to come. Amen...

Friday, March 9, 2018

THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD

We all know that the world full of loght from;the sun,moon and the stars.We are not wrong because they are. Today we are looking at who and how is the light of the world. In the beginning God crrated heaven and Earth.Earth was without form and full of darkness. Genesis1:1-4 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.The earth was without form, and void;and darkness was on the face of the deep.And the spirit of God washovering over the face of the waters. Then God said, "Let there be light";and there was Light.And God saw the light that it was good and God divided the light from thr darkness. What is this light? The light is the word of God . Psalms119:105 Your word is the a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. If the light is the word of Gof and who is this word?christ is the word of God. John8:12 Jesus spoke to them again saying,"Iam the light of the world.He who follows me shall not walk in darkness but have the light of life. We have find that christ is the light of the world yes and what is this darkness. kindly let us look at the darkness in the next traching about sin and fail of mankind.

1 comment: